19 March 2020
WE ARE CLOSED UNTIL THE END OF APRIL WHEN WE WILL REVIEW THE SITUATION AND CURRENT ADVICE.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU WHEN WE ALL FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE.
If you are planning ahead do please make enquiries but short-term options are impossible to consider.
Roderick and Helena
We take the health and safety of our guests very seriously.
We will adhere to best practice and advice.
To put your mind at ease, we wanted to reassure you with additional health and safety measures we’re taking to help keep our guests and employees safe:
· House keeping staff thoroughly clean and sanitise rooms on a daily basis.
· Firstly, we have few rooms and therefore few guests. Rooms are being sanitised and their use rotated in excess of the current WHO advice re the contamination period; eg up to 12 hours on some materials.
· All “high-touch” areas are now being treated with additional disinfectant/sanitiser (door handles, light switches, etc).
· Hand sanitiser is available in the common areas for your use.
· Cleanliness has always important and now staff are trained in the prevention of corona virus and we will continue to ensure that hygiene remains top priority.
· Wellington boots are provided so that you can enjoy the clean fresh air as you roam across on the estate.
If you are forced to cancel as a result of travel restrictions then there will be no further charges applied to your reservation. Any pre-payments will be rolled forward for when you can rebook.
We look forward to seeing you soon. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.