Updated 1 May 2020
We take the health and safety of our guests very seriously. We are therefore closed until at least 29 July. The situation is being constantly reviewed and we will adhere to best practice and advice.
If you are planning ahead do please make enquiries and check our website. NO deposit will be taken despite what it might say on the form.
- We have few rooms and therefore few guests. Rooms will be sanitised and their use rotated in excess of the current WHO advice re the contamination period; eg up to 72 hours on some materials.
· All “high-touch” areas will be treated with additional disinfectant/sanitiser (door handles, light switches, etc).
· Hand sanitiser will be available in the common areas for your use.
· Cleanliness has always important and now staff are trained in the prevention of corona virus and we will continue to ensure that hygiene remains top priority.
· Wellington boots are provided so that you can enjoy the clean fresh air as you roam across on the estate.
If you are forced to cancel as a result of travel restrictions or Covid related concerns then there will be no charge applied to your reservation. Any pre-payments will be rolled forward for when you can rebook.
We look forward to seeing you soon. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Roderick and Helena