Team Building Retreats
Team Building Retreats
Seminars & Corporate Gathering
We have created events specifically for team building, or more of a house party style where there might be a couple of things organised but the emphasis is on relaxation, good food, wine and of course productivity in an easy environment.
A large room 45ft x 20ft plus other break away rooms
The activities that can be based here on site and off site in the locality.
- Kayaking, SUP, Canoeing- on the lake and up the river.
- Clay pigeon shooting. Either Roderick can be your mentor or a very good shooting coach (and friend) from Dublin can be in charge. Alternatively there is a shooting school locally too if we are dealing with too many to handle on site.
- Fishing – coarse fishing & pike
- Orienteering for team bonding / treasure hunts. Believe me, you can wander the estate for hours and never be found.
- Cookery demonstration – this just involves sitting back with a glass of wine, watching the food being prepared then eating it!
- In house Poker, backgammon or gin rummy tournaments…
- Murder Mystery weekends
- Table tennis tournaments.
- Croquet on the lawn.
- Eagles flying – our nearest neighbours, a spectacular birds of prey centre with flying displays twice a day. (5 minutes drive)
- Sea Fishing
- Surfing– arguably the best surf on the west coast at Strandhill. Two surf schools are based here and kite surfing can also be arranged.
- Hill climbing
- Bowling - Carrick on Shannon
- Zip It - team building obstacle course with varying degrees of difficulty and challenge, all above ground flying through the trees. Lough Key Forest Park.
- Ancient monuments and tombs - Sligo boasts an amazing number of Neolithic tombs and monuments to explore.
- Golf - Sligo boasts at least three championship standard courses, along with a few that can be walked in your wellies next to the beach.
- Irish music and traditional music evenings.
- World famous Voya – Seaweed baths, massages and treatments.
Our local taxi service in Ballymote is very reliable and can organise sight seeing buses or airport collection with ease. Access is easy click
We have 9 en suite rooms and one room with private bathroom. We can accommodate 20 people in the house and 8 in the cottage.